Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test. Every year the entrance exam is conducted by All India Management Association known as AIMA. Candidates who are interested in the management education can appear for this entrance test. This entrance examination is held four times in a year in month of February, May, September and December. Registration for the entrance exam to be held in month of February has already started
Important Exam Dates-
Application form starts on 12th December, 2016
Last date to register for the entrance exam online falls on 27th January, 2017
Admit card will release online on or after 28th January, 2017
Exam will held on 5th February, 2017 which will be paper based test and on 11th February which will be computer based test
Result will be declared within a month once after the exam is held.
- Candidates require graduation as the minimum qualification to appear for the entrance exam. The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts are eligible to apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can also apply for the entrance exam and minimum 45% marks in aggregate are mandatory for the SC/ST category candidates. The NRI candidates can also appear for the entrance exam.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the entrance exam. The candidates of any age can apply and appear for this entrance test.
- There is no attempt limit for appearing in the MAT 2017 entrance examination.
Registration of the entrance test can be done through online or offline process.
The application form is available online from 12th December 2016.
After the submission of the application form online, the form will be examined carefully by the examining committee and the candidates will get the acknowledgement slip accordingly
This acknowledgement slip will make sure that the application form is filled and verified correctly
In the case of offline application form or payment made through Demand Draft, candidates need to send the application form along with all required documents at AIMA located New Delhi before 27th January 2017.
The fee for the application form for all the candidates is Rs 1200.
There will be no fee concession for any of the reserved category.
The fee can be paid through the following modes:
- Credit card or Debit card, net banking, demand draft and even through cash payment
- The demand draft will be made in favor of All India Management Association which could be from any bank.
The result of the Management Aptitude test will be declared one month after the entrance examination is conducted. The score of the Management Aptitude Test examination is valid only for one year. The result of the entrance exam will be declared online on the official website of the entrance exam.
For more updates on MAT 2017, you can visit www.motachashma.com