Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Most of the people prefer Kerala to visit on their vacation. In the Kerala tour, you can visit the huge range of the places such as Alleppey, Munnar, Kovalam, Wayanad, and others. You can explore the natural beauty of the God’s own country. Kerala has the beaches, hill station, commercial cities, backwater, wildlife sanctuaries, and others to explore.
Best time to visit Kerala
Are you planning the family trip? Then you can choose the Kerala that is the right destination for the family trip and couples trip. The travel agency offers the huge range of the tour packages so you can choose the affordable Kerala holiday packages for couples and enjoy the vacation with your loved one. The September to May is the right time to visit Kerala. You can create the memorable moment with your loved one in the Kerala holiday tour. You can reach Kerala through the bus, train, and airlines.
A popular destination to visit in Kerala
- Munnar: The Munnar is the popular place to visit in Kerala. Every traveler visits the Munnar where you can visit the 80,000 miles of the tea plantation in Kerala. It is the popular place for the honeymoon couples. You can purchase the tea powder, clothes and other things in the Munnar for your family.
- Wayanad: Wayanad is the land of paddy fields that is a perfect place to explore the beauty of rich culture, waterfalls, and others. In the Wayanad, you can visit the various place such as Thusharagiri Waterfalls, Lakkidi View Point, Thirunelli Temple, Puliyarmala Jain Temple, Banasura Hill, Kabini, and other. The month of October to May is the best time to visit.
- Alleppey: Alleppey is one of the best tourist places in Kerala. The backwater trips of Kerala provide the best experience to the travelers. In the backwater trip, you can explore the beauty of the Kerala such as paddy fields, fishing villages, lakes, waterfalls, and others. You can visit the Alappuzha Beach, Marari Beach, Marari Beach, Pathiramanal, and others.
Visit famous places in Goa
With the help of the cheap goa packages, you can visit the popular places in Goa such as Calangute Beach, Baga beach, Dudhsagar Waterfalls and much more. The Goa tour provides the great opportunity to view the beauty of the Goa and enjoy in the Goa beaches.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: Dudhsagar Waterfalls is located in the Goa Karnataka border. You can reach the waterfalls by trekking from the Kulem. It is difficult to reach the Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
- Baga beach: the Baga beach is the famous beach in the Goa. It offers the huge range of the dining options to the travelers. You can enjoy the water sports in Goa such as Banana ride, boating water sports, skiing, and others.
Grand Island: The Grand Island is the popular destination in Goa that provides the opportunity to dive in the island. Both the beginners and experienced person can dive in the Island. The instructors provide the instructions as well as equipment to dive in the Grand Island. The timing is varied depends on the ferry service provider. It is located in Grand Island, south Goa.