The jewellery trends come and go every season just as the dress or handbags. It is very easy to treat the earrings or rings as an outfit especially if one is running late for work. However, the right piece of jewellery is enough to transform a look completely. Wearing one or two good rings on an everyday basis is quite a natural thing that one can look forward to, still, there are certain things that are mandatory ones that must be a part of every woman’s jewellery case this year.
Gold has always been considered as the nearest and dearest friend every girl has. They can never replace the heirloom ornaments that have been passed to us by our grandmothers. Here is the list of moissanite jewelry that are the essentials for every woman this year to add to their purchase list and look forward to buying them soon.
1. Cocktails Rings: One does not need to get married or get engaged for owning that big rings for self. One can opt for diamond or semi-precious cocktail rings embedded in the golden base that adds charisma to your everyday look. One can choose from a sophisticated to a vintage rings with a chunky over the top. This ring looks very fashionable and charming at the same time.
2. Chandelier Earrings/ Studs or Hoops: Every female looks the most amazing and gives a subtle style statement just by adding up a pair of small yet classy studs. These studs are very elegant and eternal, therefore one can never go wrong with diamonds studs or golden earrings. These are the best choice for women who like to go on a minimal look. One can even try for different hued studs that are carved in gold which are themselves the best example of a classic.
The hoop earrings made of gold are also the best item to add in your jewellery box. In case, if one is going on s bold look, then she can put up the dazzling bold and big earrings to stay in fashion.
3. Long Necklaces: If one has not inherited a long necklace from one’s mother, then it is the best time to invest in one because of every look suits it. One can equally team up those large gold jewellery with both Indian and contemporary look.
4. Bracelets or bangles: If you are not so much in love with the watch, then you can add up bracelets for flaunting the wrist. One can even select fine gold bangles of different shapes and sizes or pick up a chunky fashion bracelet that is being bejewelled with semi-precious stones. For adding up a more classier look, it is advised to invest in basic gold diamond bracelets that never goes out of fashion.
5. Pearls: This at the most underrated form of jewellery that matches to every Indian skin tone. For those who do not have a single piece of the same in their jewellery box should definitely add them in their list.
All this must add jewellery strikes off the perfect balance between the classic and the modern elegance giving it enough reasons to be included in your collection.