Would you consider sending your child to best residential schools in Gurgaon? If yes, then this is the right option and offers several benefits to the students.
Your kid’s education is of utmost importance for you and you leave no stone unturned when it comes to their schooling. If you have finally decided to enroll your young child in a residential school, then you certainly want to send him to the best possible boarding school in the country. Best residential schools in Gurgaon offer quality education, create a constructive atmosphere and take care of the overall personality development of their students. Some of the leading boarding schools in Gurgaon are as follows:
- SCJ World Academy
- Suncity School
- Pathways World School
- Amity International School
- Heritage School
Key reasons to choose top residential schools in Gurgaon
Leading boarding schools in Gurgaon adhere to strict discipline for students across ages and thus, this provides parents a sense of security that their kid is in safe surroundings. Some of the important reasons to choose best residential schools in Gurgaon are as follows:
- An array of extra-curricular activities – Honing hobby skills and pursuing your passion through several extra-curricular activities is an essential part of character building. And top boarding schools in Gurgaon lay special stress on such activities. They have all the necessary resources to fulfill your kid’s desire and let them pursue their interests without compromising on their studies. Your child is kept occupied through a well-balanced daily routine in sports, academics and a gamut of co-curricular activities, and begins to imbibe this disciplined lifestyle.
- Cultural values – Best residential schools in Gurgaon accommodate candidates from different parts of India and abroad. Your kid is interacting with students of different personality types and this becomes an important tool for successful interactions with family, colleagues and peers. Thus, students studying in these top boarding schools have a better outlook about various cultures and this gives them the opportunity to easily get mixed with different people.
- Closer interaction with faculty – Most of the leading boarding schools in Gurgaon have a small class with fewer students. With fewer candidates in class, the faculty members develop a close relationship and get more involved with your kid’s development – physical, academic and emotional. That’s why many students develop lifelong attachment with their mentors and teachers in these schools.
- 24 x 7 development and education – In the top schools, your child is immersed in an educational environment – 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Even when outside the classroom, your kid is still learning key life skills that they can’t find in the day schools.
• Lessons in self-reliance – Leading boarding schools in Gurgaon also encourage self-reliance, as your kid gets used to the idea of being away from home. It helps them transition easily from school life to the university life.