If you are a fan of pop culture and TV shows, you would know that the enjoyment of watching these TV shows is inexorably linked to the actual TV set in which you are watching them. 2019 is a year in which several popular TV shows are going to air much-awaited episodes, like Game of Thrones in April, the final season of Arrow, the sixth season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and another season of Narcos. If you really want to ensure that your binge-watching experience is larger than life, getting yourself a good quality Big Screen TV is a must. Here is a condensed list of the top Big Screen TVs for the best TV shows of 2019.
Samsung Q9FN QLED TV
- Pros – Spectacular HDR picture quality, faultless sound system and features the latest innovations in gaming systems.
- Cons – Limited viewing angles, also perhaps a tad overpriced
- Price- 2,07,993 INR
- Verdict – If you can afford it, you should certainly go for it. This is the best possible option for viewing TV shows in 2019.
Sony Bravia A9F OLED
- Pros – Impressive upscaling, superb audio+ sound system, and the supremely competent Android Oreo smart platform.
- Cons – Lean back design
- Price – Starting from 4.29 Lakhs in India
- Verdict- A great model, but too overpriced. If you are a fan of Sony though, you would doubtlessly favour watching Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, or Grey’s Anatomy in a luxury as this.
- Pros – This Samsung 55-Inch TV is great value for price and provides amazing brightness and colour experience.
- Cons – Not as bright as the Q9FN, motion handling issues, edge-lit VA panel, and limited viewing angles.
- Price – 124744 INR
- Verdict- If you are looking for a high-performance latest TV model at a decent price, this is it.
- Pros – Stunning picture quality, Comprehensive high-performance features, and quietly effective smart platform
- Cons – Limited peak brightness for HDR and No HDR10+ support
- Price – 147,136 INR
- Verdict – LG’s best, and barring Samsung, best of the rest
TCL 6-Series (R615, R617)
- Pros – Bright, colourful HDR display, unlike Samsung supports Dolby Vision. The Roku TV feature is amazing.
- Cons – Loss of darker details and limited motion settings
- Price – Starts from 1.5 Lakh in India
- Verdict – Assuming you do not belong to an upper-class background and do not have tonnes of bank balance, TCL is the perfect brand for you to get a brilliant TV at an affordable price.
Bajaj Finserv EMI store is the best place to buy these television models, as it has the lowest prices, zero down-payment facility and, no processing fees. You can choose a product from a wide range of their stores, and the product is delivered by authentic dealers within 4 hours. An instant exchange facility is also available if there’s any problem with the product or should you happen to change your mind. In light of these facilities, anyone aiming to buy big screen TVs should consider shopping at Bajaj Finserv EMI store to get the best and cheapest deals! Do not delay any further… Winter is coming!