Lockdown 4 has been announced across the country and its tenure has been extended till 31 May. The fourth phase of lockdown in the country will be from 18 May to 31 May i.e. 14 days. In the fourth phase of lockdown, all malls, schools, colleges, and gyms in the country will remain closed. Also, Metro and air services will not start operating until May 31.
There is news quoting sources about the salon that now the state government can take a decision on opening it. Let’s know what will open and what will be closed in Lockdown 4.0.
States will decide which area is in which zone
According to the scales of the Health Ministry, the state government will take a decision on which area will be in which zone and the state government is bound to follow the guidelines issued by the government. Apart from this, it is important to have the Arogya Setu app in the mobile.
What will open
- Online services will continue.
- Sports complex and stadium will open, but there will be no audience.
- Stadiums will be opened for practice.
- Government offices will open.
- The official canteen will continue to operate.
- Buses will be able to go from one state to another with mutual consent in the rest zone except the container zone.
- All the restaurants that are there can now make home delivery of food.
- Only 50 people can participate in marriage.
Will it be closed
- Air flights will be closed.
- Metro rail services will be closed.
- Schools and colleges will remain closed.
- Hotel-Restaurant will be closed.
- Cinema halls, shopping malls, gyms will remain closed as before.
- The ban on religious, cultural and political events will continue.