Touching of idols in religious places will not be allowed and along with this Prasad will not be distributed. At the same time, cashless transactions should be arranged to pay bills in shopping malls, hotels and restaurants.
Lucknow: A guideline was released on Monday to open religious places, malls, hotels, and restaurants in UP. It says that no more than five people can gather in a religious place at one time. Along with this, it has been said that measures should be announced to avoid Kovid-19 at religious sites.
Guidelines for religious places
- Religious sites will contact the local administration and follow all instructions.
- No more than 5 people can gather in a religious place at one time.
- It will be mandatory to have an alcohol-containing sanitizer and thermal scanner.
- In which the symptoms will not be found, only one will get admission. Also, it will be mandatory for everyone to wear masks.
- Boots should be either left in the cart or a slipper stand should be arranged.
- A declaration must be made to avoid Kovid at the religious site.
- AC can be run, but the temperature should be between 24 and 30 degrees.
- Idols will not be allowed to be touched. Prasad will not be distributed. The group will go on record instead of singing.
Shopping malls, hotels, and restaurants guidelines
- CCTV should work. It will be mandatory for everyone to have thermal scanning and alcohol-containing sanitizers.
- Only those who do not have symptoms will be allowed to enter.
- An elderly, pregnant woman or a worker with a critical illness cannot be called to work.
- The escalator can be climbed leaving a ladder.
- Hotels or restaurants may not host crowded events.
- Customers can be accommodated in a food court or restaurant at 50% capacity only.
- Cashless transactions should be arranged in bill delivery.
- The disposable menu has to be kept and it is mandatory to have good quality napkin paper.