The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) registration for the September 2017 has been started from 3rd July 2017. The Management Aptitude Test is a national level of entrance exam. Every year the exam is organized by the All India Management Association. The candidates who all are interested in the management education can appear in the exam. The entrance exam is held 4 times in a year in the months of February, May, September, and December. The application for the entrance exam should be filled on or before the due date. The exam dates for the December attempt has also been released.
Important Dates (September Attempt)
- Application initiated on 3rd July 2017
- The last date to fill in the application form for the entrance exam falls on 25th August 2017
- Admit card will release on or after 26th August 2017
- Exam will be conducted on 3rd September 2017 and 9th September 2017
- Result for the entrance exam will be declared within a month after the entrance examination
The registration can be done both online and offline. The application forms for the entrance exam which is going to be held in September is available from 3rd July 2017. Once the application form is submitted online, the form is examined and the candidate is being allotted with the acknowledgment slip which ensures that the form is submitted, filled and verified correctly. The last date to submit the application form falls on 25th August 2017. In case of the offline application, the candidate will have to make the payment through Demand Draft in favor of AIMA, Delhi. Candidates are also advised to take the print out of the application form for future reference.
The application fee for the entrance exam is Rs.1400. There is no fee concession for any of the reserved categories. The fee for the entrance exam can be paid through online and offline mode. The payment of the fee can be made by Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, Demand Draft and even by cash payment.
- The minimum requirement of the candidate in order to appear in the entrance exam is Graduation in any stream like Science, Commerce, and Arts.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the MBA entrance exam
- The candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category can apply for the entrance exam
- The candidates belonging to NRI category can also apply
- There is no age limit for applying for the entrance exam
- There is no limit of attempts for the entrance exam
- The Entrance Exam will be held in both online and offline modes
- The exam will consist of 200 questions
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- There will be 5 sections as a whole in the entrance exam
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer