Every year the Kakatiya University in Warangal conducts the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test or TS ICET in short, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and the affiliated colleges. In the last decade, Kakatiya University has conducted the ICET examination in the years 2005. 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and the TS ICET in the years 2015, 2016,2017 and 2018. For the year 2019, Kakatiya University is conducting the TS ICET – 2019 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) for the academic year of 2019-2020.
A candidate aspiring to appear for the TS ICET exam must fulfil the eligibility criterion as stated by the university. upon failing to fulfil the norms for the eligibility criterion, the application for the same will be unsuccessful.
Eligibility criteria for TS ICET:
- Candidates of Indian nationality may apply for the exam. They must satisfy the status of the local and non-local requirement.
- Candidates of foreign nationality may apply for the exam. They must satisfy the rules and obligations of the concerned universities.
- Every candidate must be a graduate in the concerned distinction. The graduated course duration must be of three years at a minimum.
- Candidates of the general category must score a minimum of 50% and candidates of reserved category must score a minimum of 45% in the qualifying examinations.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Programme must possess recognition by the joint education committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Candidates on their final year of graduation are eligible to apply for the examination TS ICET 2019.
Note: Please note that the qualifying marks for the TS ICET 2019 are 25%. There have been no minimum marks prescribed for reserved categories.
TS ICET 2019 Application Form:
The application form for the TS ICET 2019 exam has been released the forms have been made available to the candidates from the 11th of March, 2019. The online application process shall continue till the 9th of May, 2019 (without late fee).
The application fee for the TS ICET 2019 exams is based on the caste categories of the candidates. The application fee for the exam of candidates belonging to general category is INR 650 and for candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) is INR 450.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019:
Candidates who have successfully registered for the examination and fulfilled all the requirements of the application process will be allowed to download the TS ICET Hall Ticket online. The release of the TS ICET Hall Ticket has been scheduled to be available from the 14th of May, 2019.
TS ICET Exam Dates 2019:
The exam date for the TS ICET 2019 has been released. The exam is scheduled to take place on the 23rd and 24th of May from 10 am to 12.30pm and from 2.30 pm to 5 pm. The preliminary key will release on the 29th of may and submission for the same ends on the 21st of June 2019.
TS ICET Result 2019:
The resultwill be released on the 13th of June 2019, along with the release of the final answer key. Soon after the release of the TS ICET Results, the Rank Card or Merit List will be released, tentatively by the second week of June 2019.
The counselling sessions will begin from the last week of June and continue until the 1st week of July 2019. After which, the TSICET 2019 Allotment Result will be released by the 1st week of July 2019.
TS ICET Cut off 2019:
The total number of seats available for admission is numbered at 28,174 for all caste category candidates. However, the TS ICET Cut off normally varies from category to category.
- For general category candidates and other non-reserved category candidates, the TS ICET Cut offis a minimum of 25%.
- For the reserved category (SC/ST) candidates, there is no TS ICET Cut off.
Since each institute varies in their admission policy, there are certain factors that are considered to decide upon the final TS ICET Cut off:
- Ranks and cut off marks from previous year
- Marking scheme of the exam
- Level of exam difficulty
- Number of examinees
- Seats available
- Lowest and average scores post announcement of results
- Reserved seats
- Overall performance
This is all the information you will need for the TS ICET2019 examination. Kindly go through it thoroughly to avoid inconvenience.For more detail about TSICET such as counselling and dates visit https://www.shiksha.com/mba/tsicet-exam