Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical are one of the most famous entrance examinations that get organizes on a state level. Every year a great number of candidates appear in this examination. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical offers a number of opportunities to eligible and interested applicants to get admission in a number of professional courses such as engineering, medical, architecture, agricultural and forestry etc. This entrance exam is state level examination organized by CEE i.e. Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Official notification of security card with prospectus will start in the first week of January 2017
- Online application will also be released in the first week of January 2017
- The last date for online application will be in last week of January 2017
- Admit Cards will be issued in last week of March 2017
- The Exam will be organized in April 2017
- Result will be declared in the last week of May 2017
Application Form and Fee-
The interested and eligible candidate can apply the entrance test from the official website. The applications will be made available from January 2017. The application fee for the candidates of general category will be Rs. 1000 and for the reserved category candidate like SC will be Rs. 500. The Candidate of ST category will be exempted from paying the application fee. The Candidates can pay the application fee through security card or demand draft which drawn in favor of Commissioner of KEAM Entrance Examination, Kerala and is payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The candidates are required to send their duly completed and printed application forms along with other necessary documents which are required.
- Candidate should be an Indian by Nationality
- Person of Indian Origin or Overseas citizens of India are also eligible to apply
For MBBS or BDS courses- The candidate is required to have qualified 12th class or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Biology or Biotechnology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Biotechnology altogether.
For B.Tech course- The candidate is required to have qualified 12th class or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics altogether.
- The minimum age to apply for the entrance exam is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of the admission
- There is no provision for upper age limit as such
- .No Relaxation in age is permitted
Allocation of seats is done with the help of CAP which is Centralized Allotment Process through SWS which is Single Window System. The allocation will be based on rank scored by the candidates and options which were filled by them during the application process. The complete process of allocation will be done by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala with the help of National Informatics Centre. The candidates are required to report to the allocated college once after the seat allocation for confirming their admission.