You have finally made your mind up about getting back in shape, eating consistently and healthy meals. You have finally made up your mind about trying out juicing. Maybe you want to lose weight or you just want to make small changes in your life.
One problem is left. Which one is the best juicer for your needs? Which, in this vast market is the most cost-efficient while also providing you with the characteristics you are looking for?
This article is meant to shed some light on this situation that you are stuck in so get ready to learn some facts about juicing that you probably knew nothing of.
What’s The Best Juicing Tool For You?
It all comes down to personal preference and budget but take it from us, a juicer is not the area where you should choose the first machine that comes in sight if you plan on still making use of it after the first week of usage.
One must know that not all juicers are the same, even though the most inexpensive one will probably be more than able to get you that glass of orange juice. But at what cost?
The characteristics that should be inspected when purchasing a juicer range from quantity juice provided per gram of product, taste and freshness, accessibility and price tag to even minor details like cleaning facility properties.
That being said, we recommend twin gear juicers.
Truth About The Twin Gear Juicer
The advantages of using triturating juicers are simply unique. Starting from key nutrients that you’re getting quite fast, juicing is cheap, fast and you can take your juices on the go – minimizing the chances of eating fast food while you’re away. Now, a twin gear juicer does more than just your average juicer because it can squeeze even hard veggies and fruits.
What you need to be aware of is that, while juicing, other types of machines like Centrifugal, Horizontal, Vertical, Twin Gear, Press Juicers will not provide you with the same quality product as Triturating juicers, the latter having the capacity of juicing every type of vegetable or fruit because of its unique design which works by crushing or grinding into fine powder, leaving the pulp of the product fully extracted of juice.
Some of the other benefits provided are:
- A twin-gear juicer operates very silently compared to a centrifugal juicer.
- The low-speed motor eliminates oxidation, therefore, preserving the enzymes.
- The method of extraction tears open the produce’s cell membranes and releases its deep-seated nutrients and phytochemicals.
- Extracted juice is stable and can be stored in the fridge for up to 36 hours.
- The juices produced has very little foam.
- You get high quality juices that taste rich and concentrated.
- Extracts soft and leafy vegetables including wheatgrass or alfalfa sprouts very well. In fact, it makes green juices actually tastes sweet. You have to try it to believe it! If you intend to juice mostly greens, you may want to consider investing in a twin-gear.
- It squeezes every drop of juice from your vegetable and produces very dry pulp.
Triturating juicers are the gold standard when it comes to top quality juicing and although they would be recommended especially to those that already have this incorporated into their lifestyle, we would also suggest it to those that are not necessarily convinced about juicing, the reason being that there is no better way to make sure someone will form a habit unless what they are doing is fun and delicious.