Rasam is one of the wonderful recipes that are widely consumed by numerous people across south India. It is a traditional recipe that is usually consumed with meals. It literally means fluid or juice in the Tamil language. Whether Tamilian, Kannadiga or Malayali, rasam is the must try food for them. Though it is delicious, the health benefits of rasam are countless.Rasam is also referred to asCharu. If you don’t like eating rice, then you can drink this rasam like juice, tea, coffee,etc. If you have gas or constipation problem, you can drink rasam at least thrice a day for instant relief. Apart from the health benefits, it is delicious and tasty too. Whenever you lack taste, just drink this recipe to rejuvenate your taste buds.
Health benefits of rasam
More often, it is consumed for its amazing medicinal properties. It is an awesome, beneficial healthy dish that is great for digestion problem, constipation, insomnia and much more. If you want to keep your body fit and healthy, this is the ideal dish for you. It has the ability to reduce the fat and cholesterol level. If you are the one, who is working heavy exercise in a gym, rasam is the one dish you exactly need. There are many types of rasam recipes available, and if you want to know rasam powder recipe TamilIyer, you can get enough details on the web.
It gives you an instant energy so thatyou can drink this juicefor the post workout recovery.Some of the significant health benefits are listed below.
- As everyone heard that rasam is great for health, drink a glass of this amazing fluid to be free from all sorts of digestion as well as acidity problems.
- If you reside in hot areas, you are more likely to have allergy and pittam, which is usually caused by heat. In that case, rasam makes much sense.
- Rasam helps to maintain a good nervous system as well as blood circulation. Also, consuming a glass of rasama day prevents heart problems.
- If you are suffering from fever, jaundice, typhoid and similar diseases, you can consume meals with rasam rather than taking heavy food. The Iyerrasam powder recipe is such a delicious recipe that is being cooked mostly by south Indian people.Mostly, rasam is suggested by doctors to improve the immunity, which in turn enables your cells to combat germs and diseases.
- For the pregnant women, or the woman who gave birth to a child, rice with rasam is the ideal meal. As it improves digestion, it can be easily consumed by children as well.
- It is not surprising that the rasam is an excellent appetizer. It will certainly increase your hunger and hence, you can intake it in empty stomach.
- It will reduce or eventually controls gas in your belly.
It is extremely difficult to imagine the rice meals without delicious rasam, especially in Tamil Nadu. It is a delicious dish that should be consumed at least twice a day. As rasam is scientifically proven to be good for your health, you should intake at least two glass of rasam every day. Rasam is more efficientway of improving your health.