The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the countries that are fast growing. The businesses are picking up and require more manpower to match up to the pace. UAE is one of the countries that like investing in the latest technology and to be up to date with the latest trends. They do not prefer to be old school and follow the old and slow pace technology and process. Every organization wants to adapt quickly to the latest technological trends and advancement.
UAE as a country is growing rapidly in the economic sector, tourism sector, hospitality sector, etc. More and more people are entering UAE in search of jobs. UAE as a country has a very large number of expatriates working in different organizations. To match up to the rapid growth, hiring and recruitment happen on a daily basis and the vacancies need to be filled as soon as possible.
Now how will the companies hire the right talent in a short period of time? The best way for the companies to adapt is online hiring and recruitment. With EXPO 2020 being around the corner, the requirement and the vacancies are increasing and also it is filling up at a fast pace. The organizations have to hire maximum people before the EXPO 2020.
Online hiring and recruitment are one of the easiest ways to hire employees. There are a number of online recruitment portal available in the UAE and it is time for the organizations to opt for these online portals. Below are some of the advantages for organizations if they opt for online platform for recruitment and hiring in UAE.
Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Efficiency: The online hiring portals offer a variety of hiring tools that will help the business to shortlist the right talent quickly. Some of the tools include pre-employment screening, personality assessments etc. All these tests can be done online on the job portal without any human interaction. Once you get the final shortlisted candidates, it is then easier for the business to meet them in person which will be less in number.
- Cost Effective: An online portal doesn’t involve much of cost for the business. It is usually free of cost. It is cost effective because you can post jobs on the online site for free of cost and at the same time it also minimizes your manpower cost.
- Audience:Online recruiting targets maximum audience and job seekers. No other recruitment methods can target a large number of job seekers at once. Since the organizations are successful in targeting a larger audience, it is easier and quicker for them to hire the right people.
- Easy to use:Anyone can do online recruitment. The online job portals are very easy to understand. They have proper instructions given and will guide as an employer throughout the process. It is very user-friendly and doesn’t require much of effort.
- Time efficiency:Online job portals help you to save time. The job posting happens in the real time and the responses are quick as well. The business can have a deadline for every job posting. You can access the applications as soon as you receive them. All this will help you to save a lot of time and will improve the company’s productivity.
- Flexible:The online recruitment portals help the companies to become flexible. They will have a control on the job posting. You can control your posting, change or edit the job post or even close the job post whenever you require. You can also be flexible with your time. You can access it from anywhere and anytime.
These are some of the benefits for the organization if they opt for an online platform for recruitment and hiring in UAE.