The entire procedure of shifting is very costly. Purchasing a new place, investing in its decor and furniture and other such things will already leave you with a lower bank balance. So why not save money on the parts which are in our control like hiring the right removal company?
Hiring labour and transportation differently will burn a hole in your pocket, so why not settle for companies which provide both the services? They will do everything from packing every material to delivering them at your new place. This will not only bring down your workload to a great extent but also save you and your family from the risk of accidents which can occur during shifting, if you are careless or too stressed. And the best part is everything can happen within your budget. Relocation can be very costly until and unless you plan every step and think strategically. But of course, if you are sceptical you must research more.
A few doubts that you need to clarify with your removal company:
- If the quote they have provided you with is a fixed quote or not. Ask if there is any kind of hidden or additional costs which you will get to know later. All price related questions should be asked beforehand so that you don’t face problems later.
- Ask if the charges are based on hours. A little delay her and there can raise your cost. Daily charges are better than hourly charges.
- Ask for customer feedback and if possible speak to them about their service. That will make you more confident about the team you are going to hire. It is very important that you trust them.
Once you are content with their answers you can definitely think about hiring that company. Here are a few tips which you should follow while you hire a man and van service, in order to save bucks:
- No need to worry about cartons and boxes – Topmost removal companies will carry the cartons and boxes along with them so that you don’t need to go shopping for brand new boxes. Another problem that you will not be facing because of removal companies is calculating the exact number of boxes and cartons required for your removal. The different requirements differ from one removal to another, and only professionals will understand it.
- Hiring men won’t be much costly- The removal company will decide how many people will be needed to do your packing and loading. They will go through your crockery, clothing, furniture, etc and will send their staff for packing accordingly. Hiring a team of men can be costly if you are not going for a man and van service. And if you are planning to do everything by yourself, remember that you may drop expensive items which can not only break or get damaged but also can cause severe injuries to you or other family members.
- Save on hiring a big van– Mode of transportation is very important, and hiring a luxurious van with ample space can be costly. Settling for a removal company is the smartest option because they will send vans according to your need. The shifting process can be quite tricky and requires extra attention as, during this time, there is a high chance of your delicate items getting hampered. There should be adequate space so that the boxes and cartons are not piled up over one another. A large vehicle will always be better than a small one, but then it depends on the number of boxes you have. Hire a man with a van for the best service.
- No investment on protective equipment – Generally, a hiring company will come well equipped with items which are essential for packing delicate items. They will provide you with those and you don’t need to worry about buying them separately.
- Insurance – Well, this is a very important point. Many removal companies provide insurance policies. So if your furniture gets damaged or lost because of their mistake the insurance policy will cover it. Not all companies with a man with a van services will provide you with this kind of facility so make sure that your removal company has all the requisite services you need for your shifting. If not, then don’t go for it.
So, now you know why hiring a man and a van can not only reduce your work but also help you save money. Select wisely and enjoy shifting without many worries!