Handmade products are always the best! What do you all think? They are harmless, they have no side effects, are easy to make at home, they are chemical free, they are free of preservatives that might be sometimes very harmful for our skin, etc. So here ill be sharing some of the handmade products that you could try yourself at home, to take care of the different concerns related to your hair. The main concerns of hair are dandruff, hair fall, oily hair, split ends, frizzy hair, etc. The few handmade products that have worked really well on most people and on me are:
- One of the most common problems is dandruff. People who have a lot of tensions and take a lot stress deal with this problem. The easiest way to get rid of them is by taking intensive care. So the best way to do so is :
- Heat a cup of oil and add curry leaves to it. Let it heat for a few minutes and remove off the leaves. Apply the warm oil to the scalp and wash off after 1-2hrs.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil into the regular coconut oil that you use before applying to the scalp.
- Take a few Hibiscus leaves and make a paste of it. Apply it to the hair and scalp. Leave it for an hour and wash off.
- Take 1-2 eggs and beat it until you get a uniform consistency. Mix this with curd and, apply it to the scalp and along the length of your hair. Leave it for an hour and wash off.
- For split ends and frizzy hair, apply Aloe Vera gel to end of the hair strands. Preferably cut a fresh Aloe Vera and scoop out the gel from it. You can leave it over night or apply it for half an hour before washing off. There are also handmade hair care products available in the market today.
- For oily hair it is very important to wash the scalp regularly or to be precise periodically. Make sure to oil your hair, keep it for an hour and wash off.
- For smooth, silky hair you can always apply yogurt for an hour and wash off.
- For long, thick, lustrous hair, you can make your own handmade oil that will give you the benefits of different oils in one solution. You can do this by adding 1 spoon of coconut oil, castor oil, argon oil, olive oil, almond oil and a few drops of tea tree oil. You can also find some of the best handmade hair care products on online platforms from all over the world.
So the above mentioned are a few great ways of taking care of your hair at home. These solutions take time and consistency to give results, but the results are healthier and also last a long time. There is also an added benefit that they are easily available and cost efficient. Thus, you don’t have to burn your pockets by buying expensive hair products, or try any hair treatments that are usually toxic for your hair.