In our everyday lifestyle, a good sleeping habit plays a very crucial role in keeping the body and mind healthy as well as at peace. Imagine not being able to have a proper sleep and waking up tired and unproductive. Though this is a major concern in a country like India, where a lot of people are suffering from insomnia. To make the bedtime process better one needs to wear proper and apt clothes to sleep.
Nightwear for women is a separate category of clothes that have come into the field of clothing during the 1500s. During this time, it was just simply a nightgown without many diversifications. With time, there was an innovation of nighties and other similar garments that one can wear during their bedtime. Eventually, with passing time the discovery of pajamas made it easier for people to have a range of options for sleepwear and loungewear.
Top 15 Types of Women’s Nightwear to look out for
One can explore multiple options for a nightwear garment to wear daily. For the bedtime routine to be relaxing and comfortable, one should get their hands on the best types of nightwear that are available in the market. Here is a list of some amazing garments that can be used as sleepwear for women.
- Oversized Shirt: As the name suggests, this is an oversized shirt that works as nightwear for a lot of people.
- T-Shirt Dress: This garment is very popular amongst the youth nowadays. It is both stylish and an epitome of comfort.
- Long Nightie: Most women in their thirties and beyond prefer wearing this garment as nightwear.
- Short Nightie: This is also a nightie that comes to the knee-length and gives extreme comfort to an individual during bedtime.
- Pajama and T-Shirt: The evergreen outfit of all times. A pajama can never go out of style and serves to be perfect wear for a good night’s sleep with a comfy T-Shirt as a part of night suits for ladies.
- Pajama and Shirt: A simple solid shirt with soft cotton pajamas is also extremely good both as loungewear and sleepwear.
- Shorts and T-Shirt: Shorts are another most popular daily wear garments. Pairing a comfy tee along with it gives a great feel-good vibe.
- Shorts and Shirt: A plain shirt along with shorts can also become comfortable nightwear.
- Nightgown: A gown made out of softer fabrics to be worn as sleepwear.
- Jumpsuit: If you are looking for cute night suits for women, then this should be your pick.
- Robe Set: Now sort your pre-sleeping shower sessions and bedtime routine with robe sets or sleeping robes which give the body an immense amount of relaxation.
- Camisole: A camisole or a tank top can be paired with either comfy trousers or shorts for a proper bedtime schedule.
- Maxi Dress: This garment looks like a nightie but is more spacious and with frills.
- Lace nightwear: If you are newly married, then this is a perfect pick for you. It is both stylish and comfy.
- Maternity nightwear: All the expecting mothers need something extraordinary as their night outfits, this is the right choice for them.
The right type of Nightwear to choose
Since now you know the various types of night dress for ladies, it is also important to choose such a garment that is made out of very soft fabric as that will help in keeping your skin fresh and guide the various biological processes in a good way. The online store, Bewakoof has a plethora of options in nightwear and one can get the products at a very affordable price. So, don’t wait and increase your collection today. The Tribe Members can get additional discounts on every purchase. Hurry up and make your shopping experience a memorable one.