The Hibiscus flower which is also known as Rose Mallow or Jaba apart from looking beautiful also has many benefits for the human kind. It has many natural properties that contributed a lot to us over the years, especially for our hair care. The hibiscus flower extract is used for curing dandruff; its extracts are used in hair oils, shampoos, hair tonic and conditioners.
Give coconut oil a miss and try hibiscus oil for hair instead. The oil from the hibiscus plant is known to enhance blood circulation to the scalp and in turn promote healthy hair growth.In most of brands these luxurious herbal extracts infused into a base of Coconut and Argan oils which nourishes with hair growth regulators and restores real health, shine, heals and enhances vitality of hair and scalp. Helps to reduce Dryness, Dullness, Hair breakages, Hair fall, Frizziness, Premature greying, Split ends and Dandruff.
Nature’s gift for us
The big blooms are a delightful treat for the eyes for sure, but did we know that it could also be used for taking care of our hair? Yes, there are several ways it helps to nourish our hair.
- Hibiscus infused oil has shown great results when it comes to boosting hair growth. This oil is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives our hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish hair, strengthen its roots, and keep hair locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower extract stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken our hair and add volume.
- It helps condition our hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- It helps to treat issues of the scalp, like itchiness and dandruff.
- It also helps to prevent split ends by keeping our hair strong, nourished, and hydrated.
Great Health Using Hibiscus hair oil
1. Hair growth
2. Controls premature greying
3. Prevents hair fall and split-ends
4. Make hair-roots stronger
5. Rid of the dirt accumulation
6. Anti-dandruff remedy
7. Controls itchiness in dry scalp
8. Preserves natural lustre
9. Stronger, thicker and manageable hair
Aforesaid are the most prominent effects stimulated by hibiscus hair oil treatment. Give a try to this would a smarter choice.
Inevitable needs in modern days
Pollution, harsh chemicals and stress take a toll on hair. Watching it turn brittle and snap at the slightest tug is a nightmare for us. Hibiscus helps us to get rid of all the dirt and chemicals, thus rehydrating the hair’s keratin fibres. Along with that, the amino acids adds strength and elasticity to the hair through making it strong.
In this lightning fast era, we are living in, we have no time for market hopping for a hair oil; beside beauty and health is a most concern for us too. Thus, online super markets are convenient for us to buy anything, sitting anywhere, any time. Pure hibiscus oil online India is also an easy and trustworthy purchase.