Wedding season is about to knock the doors soon in sometime, and men as usual are seen getting confused with sherwani. The common misconception among men is fashion and style are not for men and only restricted for ladies. But this article will break the common myth among men, why boys can’t do fashion after all special occasion calls for something trendy and chic. Why can’t men standout different in crowd why can’t they wear something that makes heads turn for them, well they have right to look like a price too, while the ladies get busy to look like a princess on the big Day. Below are some exceptionally stylish sherwani options for a trendy groom.Achkan sherwani : To look million bucks on the big day you need to pick up styles that will flatter your personality and one such style is Achkan sherwani. This is one of the most popular style preferred by many men, it is long it has side slits and front slit as well usually worn with chudi bottom or with dhoti pants.
- Chipkan style sherwani: These are inspired by the golden era and this spells royalty. The pattern is driven from famous Mughal era and hence these look royal. These style dresses were worn by the kings of Mughal Era remember the extremely stylish sherwanis worn by Rhithik in “Jodha Akbar”.
- Indo- western sherwani: these sherwani are a perfect combination of ethnic style which has many modern elements it’s the fusion of western style and Indian style. These come with royal buttons, heavy stones, gems, beads, etc to add a modern element to the attire. They also come in bold color combinations that will surely drag attention of everyone.
- Angrakha sherwani: If you have wide upper body and chest and wish to showcase it then go for this style, this is in high demand especially with men with well built body. The neckline is such that it draws attention towards and looks exceptionally stylish. These also come in many styles, work, and colors.
- Modern printed sherwani: These look exceptionally chic these are totally different in terms of fabric, color, artworks and designs, these are usually not very heavy comes with minimal work at neck so these give a grand look without making it too heavy. This is surely choice of young men who prefer to make it simple yet very stylish.
- Pakistani sherwani: These are one famous style that has never been out of fashion as it looks really FAB. These usually come in chudi bottom or salwar but the colors style and work on it makes it a famous style of sherwani.
Jodhpuri style: This is one more style of sherwani which is inspired from the Royal families. Usually these styles are expensive as these are created by designers who have immense experience and hence the outcome is marvelous. You can shop for these online as you can shop from thousands of designs and pick the best. Indian sherwani online shopping is surely a great idea to check out what is inn this season.
- Jacket style sherwani: These are for those who love the princely taste. These are usually made from raw silk, tusaar silk, Banarsi etc. These also come with motifs, embellishments, stones, costly cuffs etc.
Above are 8 styles of sherwani you will fell in love with. Indian sherwani online shopping is a great option to explore different styles, colors and fabrics where you will definitely not find in open markets. As obviously choice is endless when you shop online while offline the shop keeper will try to sell you whatever he has in store with sugar coated words. So be smart and shop online.